APA1. Oracle Primavera P6 Fundamentals Self Paced Course
This Primavera P6 Professional training leads you through the entire project life cycle, from planning to execution.
This is a SELF PACE COURSE. We provide you instructions on how to download a Trial Version of P6 onto your personal computer. This Primavera P6 Professional training leads you through the entire project life cycle, from planning to execution. You'll develop a thorough understanding of how to plan and schedule.
- Create and schedule a project.
- Assign resources.
- Adjust the project schedule.
- Execute and control the project.
- Add activities.
- Earns 19.5 PDUs
- Earns 1.95 CEUs
Understanding P6 Data
- Describing Enterprise and Project-Specific data
- Logging In
- Opening an Existing Project
- Opening and Customizing Layouts
- Describing Components of EPS
- Creating a Project
- Navigating in the Projects Window
- Viewing Project Details
- Defining a Work Breakdown Structure
- Creating the WBS Hierarchy
- Describing an Activity and its Components
- Describing Activity Types
- Adding Activities
- Adding a Notebook Topic
- Adding Steps to an Activity
- Assigning Activity Codes
- Viewing a Network Logic Diagram
- Relationship Types
- Creating Relationships
- Performing a Forward and Backward Pass
- Describing Float
- Applying an Overall Deadline to a Project
- Apply a Constraint to an Activity
- Creating a Reflection Project
- Merging Changes
- Grouping Activities
- Describing Roles and Resources
- Viewing Dictionaries
- Assigning Roles to an Activity
- Assign Rates on Roles
- Assigning Resources
- Adjusting Budgeted Units/Time
- Displaying the Resource Usage Profile
- Analyzing Schedule Dates
- Shortening a Project Schedule
- Analyzing Resource Availability
- Creating a Baseline Plan
- Display Baseline Bars on the Gantt Chart
- Describing Methods for Updating the Schedule
- Using Progress Spotlight
- Statusing Activities
- Rescheduling the Project
- Describing Reporting Methods
- Running a Schedule Report
- Creating a report with the Report Wizard
Oracle P6 & Risk Training & Consulting
Project Controls SMECareer experience spent in the industry of Oil & Gas. Beginning from construction, then worked into engineering and front end engineering of Onshore, Offshore & Subsea work. 20 years in Project Controls responsibilities covered Planning/Scheduling, Risk Analysis, Progress Measurement, Earned Value, Cost Control, Procurement, and Estimating. He dedicated the ½ his career pursuing the expert level knowledge of advanced Planning/Scheduling methodologies & the future of Earned Value.