APA.3 Primavera Risk Analysis Rel. 8.6 Self Paced Course
This course provides training for Primavera’s Risk Management solution. Participants will gain a thorough background in the basic concepts of risk management.
This is a SELF PACE COURSE. We provide you instructions on how to download a Trial Version of Primavera Risk onto your personal computer. This course provides training for Primavera’s Risk Management solution. Participants will gain a thorough background in the basic concepts of risk management. This class leads you through examples of specific risk modeling techniques and provides a lab-style workshop on the third day to allow students to apply the learned techniques.
Profession Development and Continuing Education Units:
- Earns 19.5 PDUs
- Earns 1.95 CEUs
Classes are taught by Primavera instructors who are authorized to deliver Oracle-Certified P6 training. They are experienced in providing both Primavera P6 & Primavera Risk training classes and P6 scheduling consulting services.
These Certified Primavera P6 Professional Fundamentals, P6 Professional Advanced courses and Primavera Risk courses are all taught using the Oracle University curriculum. The course prices listed below include this course manual.
- Use a Risk Register to assess risks qualitatively or quantitatively
- Run a risk analysis
- Use a Risk Register to propose, evaluate and justify mitigation
- Track planned mitigation with rest of the project.
- Basic schedule and cost risk analysis theory
- Risk Methodology
- Schedule Review
- Using three-point estimates for activities
- Running a quantitative risk analysis
- Understanding results (histograms, tornado charts
- Understanding project drivers (duration sensitivity, criticallity)
- Introduction to the Risk Register
- Integration with Primavera and Microsoft Project
- Cost & Resource Uncertainty
- Risk assessment templating
- Probabilistic Branching
- Risk Register (Risk Events)
- Response Planning - cost/benefit analysis
- Lab style workshop
- Applying risk analysis techniques
Oracle P6 & Risk Training & Consulting
Project Controls SMECareer experience spent in the industry of Oil & Gas. Beginning from construction, then worked into engineering and front end engineering of Onshore, Offshore & Subsea work. 20 years in Project Controls responsibilities covered Planning/Scheduling, Risk Analysis, Progress Measurement, Earned Value, Cost Control, Procurement, and Estimating. He dedicated the ½ his career pursuing the expert level knowledge of advanced Planning/Scheduling methodologies & the future of Earned Value.